Home » Wanting to Get Back with My Ex…

Wanting to Get Back with My Ex…

18 from England: Me and my ex broke up about two months ago, it was mutual. It wasn’t working. But he text me yesterday asking how I was, etc! The conversation went on for ages! I found out from a friend that he is seeing this girl that he slept with after we broke up. He also mentioned there were no labels at all because they didn’t want that. He keeps flirting with me, and I’m still in love with him. But he blows hot and cold. How can I possibly get back the guy I love if he’s seeing someone else? He says he cares for me so much and I’ll ask always have a place in his heart! What do I do to get him back? Please help!!

Wanting to Get Back with My Ex…

A.

I wouldn’t make your self too available. He wants his cake and eat it too — and that certainly doesn’t sound like what you are after. If you want to flirt with him fine — but don’t get your hopes up. Don’t make suggestions, and don’t make yourself available.

He’s banking on your vulnerability so that he could add you to the list of women he can be with. There’s not much there for you and trying to wrestle him out of another relationship he doesn’t want to be out of will only bring you heartache.

Take very good care of yourself here. Keep him at a distance. If he really wants to be with you let him work to be your boyfriend. Don’t return to him too soon.

Wanting to Get Back with My Ex…