Home » Relationships » Sexuality » My Boyfriend Won’t Have Sex with Me

My Boyfriend Won’t Have Sex with Me

I’ve been seeing my boyfriend about a year and a half now and I love him very much but he never wants to have sex with me. When we first met, we couldn’t keep our hands off each other but over time it not only slowed down, it completely stopped. Even when we were having sex, he had never once orgasmic. He is 18 years my senior, and I’ve tried to talk to him as supportively as possible about the issue but he completely shuts down. If he has physical or emotional issues that, cause this but its really starting to hurt our relationship. I don’t know what to do or how to address it with him in a way that won’t make him feel ashamed or embarrassed but I miss him and I’m extremely frustrated. I want him to know I love him no matter what; I just want to understand the issue. I feel like he’s just not attracted to me anymore, but he tells me thats crazy… please help!

My Boyfriend Won’t Have Sex with Me

A.

Thank you for sharing this important and delicate issue.

This is very important because if the physical relationship is already strained you’ll want to repair it sooner rather than later. Whatever the issue: physical, emotional, stress related, etc., it needs to be sorted through and understood. I highly recommend couples therapy. At the top of the page I hope you find someone in your area. I wouldn’t wait. This kind of issue between couples needs to be addressed as soon as possible.

My Boyfriend Won’t Have Sex with Me