Home » Disorders » Bipolar Disorder » Could I Be Autistic and Bipolar?

Could I Be Autistic and Bipolar?

I was diagnosed with Bipolar, I always wondered if I was Autistic, so I took a quiz and it showed that I am likely on the spectrum is it possible to be both bipolar and autistic?

Could I Be Autistic and Bipolar?

A.

Thank you for asking this. The quizzes are general guidelines to help identify concerns rather than diagnostic tools. It’s possible to have concomitant disorders, but rather than rely on any self-quiz you would want to make an appointment with a qualified psychiatrist or clinical psychologist. These professionals can make an accurate diagnosis and offer treatment options.

Could I Be Autistic and Bipolar?