Home » I Think People Are Watching Me

I Think People Are Watching Me

Why do I think people are watching me on hidden cameras all the time?
Ever since I was around 5 years old I’ve thought that people are watching me, not just people I know but celebs, doctors and random people too. I ignored it as a child but as I’m getting older it’s getting worse. I keep thinking that I’m an experiment of some kind, and people are watching and studying me. Its like my life is like big brother or something. Please help me I don’t know what’s wrong. I don’t feel real.

I Think People Are Watching Me

A.

It sounds like this is a burdensome feeling to have. There can be a variety of reasons causing it, and I believe the best way to start sorting through it is to go for some counseling.

Wanting to feel special and important is not uncommon and can often evolve when these needs have not been adequately met. But it seems like this situation has evolved to the point where it is causing distress. I think talking to a counselor can help unravel the causes behind it. The find help tab at the top of the page will help you find someone in your area.

I Think People Are Watching Me