Home » Disorders » Eating Disorders » My Boyfriend Accuses Me of Cheating Every Day

My Boyfriend Accuses Me of Cheating Every Day

My boyfriend has accused me of cheating everyday and I haven’t. He says that it’s the way I look at men. He gets very upset and very angry at me to the point I cry and have seizures. We have been dating for almost a year. I’m so confused and don’t know how to make it better.

A.

Your boyfriend isn’t worth your time or your love. The relationship is quite literally making you sick. You can’t make it better. He’s an insecure and controlling guy. He needs to take responsibility for how he behaves and get some therapy to become fit to be someone’s partner in life.

I realize that, at 36, it may be difficult for you to drop a relationship but, really, this one isn’t going anywhere good. Please — make yourself available for someone who can trust you and cherish you as you deserve.

I wish you well