Home » Burning Mind

Burning Mind

Hello,

Am not too sure if this site can answer my question but here’s my situation. Every night, I have intense dreams or nightmares that takes it tolls on my mind every morning when I wake up.

I feel a burning sensation in the back of my mind and it causes great weakness whereby it gets difficult to wake up or even sometimes make me feels dizzy.

Those dreams and becoming unbearable to me and because of this my mind gets totally tired. I can’t focus on my work during the day at all and feel sleepy all the time. Can’t think clearly and focus on my daily life.

About those dreams, I could tell the following points:
somewhat I found out it was connected to the events that happened during the same day. I can’t say they are dreams, but not what I will call nightmares also. However I do not feel happy when experiencing them.

Appreciate any helps you can provide to help me find a solution. Thanks.

Burning Mind

A.

Thank you for sharing this with us. I would gather as much information about these dreams/nightmares and sensations, including the approximate date that they began.

I think it would be good to also write the content from several dreams into a journal.

I would then take some time to consider what changes might’ve occurred in your life that preceded the beginning of this burning sensation and dreams. With this data I would make an appointment with a psychiatrist or clinical psychologist who could help determine both the nature and cause of these intrusions.

Burning Mind