Home » Hiding Information from People

Hiding Information from People

For the past few years, I used not to provide information to anyone. I always try to hide information and ideas from people. I feel that keeping these information and ideas to myself keep me superior over others and keep me confident. I try hard to get rid of that habit but I am not able to.

Hiding Information from People

A.

It sounds like this is something you want to change. The way that can happen is in small steps. I would begin by taking a small bit of information that you feel you have to hold onto and experiment with releasing it to others. What’s important here is to figure out how you feel when you do that. My guess is it’ll take you a while to figure out how to open up, but it will be possible.

Hiding Information from People