Home » Ask the Therapist » Relationships » Sexuality » Wife Just Wants to Masturbate

Wife Just Wants to Masturbate

I caught my wife masturbating and she said she just got horny and was outside so she rubbed her self and it felt real good and she kept going till she had orgasm. Since then she masturbates at least three times a week and don’t get really involved when we have sex. Very mixed up.

Wife Just Wants to Masturbate

A.

Have a discussion with your wife. If you want to have a more connected relationship with her then you should be talking about your needs and hers. I appreciate that this may be confusing, but talking to your wife about what you are feeling — and what you need — would be a very good place to start. If this doesn’t help then an appointment with a couple’s counselor is the next step. Finding the Help tab at the top of the page will help you find someone in your area.

Wife Just Wants to Masturbate