Sex Question

Hi, I was wondering if you could answer a sex question. My fiance has had trouble getting it up lately, and getting excited for sex, even emotionally. I suggested he talk to a therapist, since he will not talk to me. He wants me to attend therapy as well, but I feel uncomfortable with that, also I know this sounds mean and I know there’s me to blame as well, but I just feel that it’s more his issue to work out with his therapist. Am I wrong to feel this way?

Sex Question

A.

You are not wrong for feeling this way, but going with your boyfriend to therapy at least once will show support. This is a difficult issue for both of you, but having mutual support for each other as you figure out the solution is important. My guess is that after a few sessions together your boyfriend may be more willing to go it alone.

Sex Question