Home » Scared to Face the World Again

Scared to Face the World Again

Dear Doctor, I have moved to another part of the world after love. Now that love has not worked out and i feel that i’m stuck in a situation that i can’t control.

I have done things which i am ashamed off, and i find it very hard to forget the mistakes i have made. In the process i have lost the trust of my partner, her mother and many employees at my previous job. How do i forget the mistakes and the shame?

It’s eating me up in side.

Scared to Face the World Again

A.

The shortest answer is to make amends. If the people are still available and it would not cause them any harm, find a way to make amends for your actions. In this way you have something concrete to do to earn back their trust.

Scared to Face the World Again