Home » Disorders » Depression » Angry and Depressed

Angry and Depressed

I have been realizing lately, that I’ve been getting so angry and depressed allot. I realize it after it happens, i’ll start treating my boyfriend so bad, but I feels like i’m standing outside of my body and watching myself do it. Afterward I feel so bad inside, that I start getting so depressed, that feel like hurting myself, to try to make myself feel better. But it never gets better. One second i’m happy laughing and then the next minutes when he says something to me I get so mad and hateful towards him. I have been thinking that I get like this because I came from a very abusive and hatful family. My mother has bipolar. But also because up until now I always find myself in abusive relationship, psychically abusive. I might have a feeling that, it could be from when I did hurt myself before in life. I’m just so tired of being like this. I want to change, but I feel like I can’t, I need help please.

Angry and Depressed

A.

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us. From the list of your symptoms and your mother’s background it would seem that an evaluation is a good idea. A licensed psychologist or psychiatrist can give you feedback and suggestions as to how to proceed.

I think making an appointment sooner rather than later would be a good idea. The find help tab at the top of the page can get you started.

Angry and Depressed