Home » Boyfriend Thinks I Love Him for His Money

Boyfriend Thinks I Love Him for His Money

Hi…I am 16 and my boyfriend is 17..we re in a long distance relationship…we are together for 4 months ..I love him so much…Today he sent me a picture with him. I said something about his house looking like a hotel and he told me that I fell in love with his house, which is not even his…I think that now he believe I only love him for his money and that’s not true. I love him so much that a break up with him will make me do such a terrible thing…I don’t wanna lose him..Please..I’m looking forward for some advice from you :( Ps:english is my second language so please apologize my mistakes.

A.

Your English is just fine. I wouldn’t put a lot of effort into your boyfriend’s response. My best guess is that he may have his own insecurities. Sometimes people aren’t sure why you like them, so they have to find a reason.

Don’t elaborate –but just let him know you’re interested in him as a person and not what his parents own.