Home » I’m in a relationship with a married man

I’m in a relationship with a married man

I am in a relationship with a married man for 7 years. he has no intention of leaving his family and a part of me don’t want to be a home wrecker. Saying that a part of me also wants him to leave her. He is not happy,according to him.

But what i noticed that when he is with me we enjoy each other and when he is with his family he is enjoying himself. So either way he wins. having your cake and eating it. Why am i staying? how do I get out. I feel so loved when we together.

I need help.

A.

I don’t know why you are staying. There is no possibility that he is going to leave his wife. As you point out, he has what he wants out of life. You don’t. Maybe, at 51, you think half a relationship is better than none. If so, then come to terms with that decision and stop fantasizing that you will ever have a stable, married existence with this man.

However, I do challenge that idea. There are single men out there who would be delighted to be with a committed, loving woman like yourself. I encourage you to think about cutting loose from this relationship and making yourself available to someone who will love only you.