Home » Feeling Out of Sorts

Feeling Out of Sorts

I’ve been having weird, sexual dreams about my teachers that make me feel uncomfortable. I have been having all kinds of bad or sexual dreams that have made sleeping hard. I have also been feeling depressed more than I usually do. I cry more easily than I have ever done before.

Feeling Out of Sorts

A.

I’m sorry the dreams are so disturbing but there are many reasons why they may be bubbling up at this time. One possibility is that your age and sudden onset may indicate that your body may be adjusting to young adulthood.

Before I would jump into the psychological possibilities behind this I would encourage you to have a complete physical with your primary care physician. He or she can check out if there may be any physical causes for all this. After that you can make a better decision about what comes next.

Feeling Out of Sorts