Home » Anxiety, Phobias and Self-Esteem

Anxiety, Phobias and Self-Esteem

I have always had extreme phobias that have affected how I go about my days. Although, I have learned to live with them, I have been starting to have other issues lately. I have been compulsively scratching my entire body as well as constantly feeling completely worthless. Logically, I understand that I’m nearly a straight-A student, working three jobs and volunteering with healthy friendships and a relationship, but I always feel like a complete waste of space. Lately, I have noticed that I audibly call myself stupid without even realizing it. Are these behaviors temporary, or should I seek attention?

Anxiety, Phobias and Self-Esteem

A.

Yes I think talking to someone about these symptoms would be a good idea. The way that you’ve described it sounds to me like just trying to do more without feeling integrated will just lead to more stress.

In other words, let’s find out what is blocking you from feeling all these wonderful things you are doing. Until you know this, the good deeds are not able to provide the balance you are looking for.

Anxiety, Phobias and Self-Esteem