Home » 17 and Pregnant for the Third Time

17 and Pregnant for the Third Time

I’m 17 with 2 kids already and I found out today that I’m again pregnant and I have been suisidal the past 3 months i dont know what to do I don’t believe in abortions n i dont want to get rid of my kid i dont know what to do I need advice

17 and Pregnant for the Third Time

A.

You are overwhelmed because your situation is overwhelming. I understand. Really I do. But suicide isn’t the answer — for you or your kids. The answer is a phone call away. You need to call the Guelph Y Teenage Parents Program (TAPPS). This program provides support, information and resources to pregnant and parenting teens. Call 519-821-3900 or check out the website.

You don’t have to go it alone. These folks will help you figure out how to manage your life and how to be good to yourself and your children.

17 and Pregnant for the Third Time