Home » Eating Disorders » Is Creating a World in Your Head Really a Problem?

Is Creating a World in Your Head Really a Problem?

I guess as long as I can remember I have created worlds with characters that seem to have cameras following them everywhere in my head. but it would always seem as if the characters were real. they had personalities, pet peeves and even conversations with me. but their is always a camera watching. their is always a audience. the audience doesn’t interact, they just watch. I tend to get involved with this world that time sort of stops and i laugh at jokes that i already know are going be said. Is this like a subconscious fear of something?

A.

Maybe you just have a good imagination. Good writers of fiction have this skill and just because thought patterns are unique it doesn’t mean they’re pathological.