Home » Broken Friendship

Broken Friendship

Okay so I have this guy friend and we have known each other for 2 years now and everyone even my parents think we are dating. I have feelings for him, which he doesn’t know and we are both 15. He has dated 3 girls now and I always get heartbroken when he dates them but I don’t want him to know I like him, and his relationships with this girls only last like a week. He tells me everything but recently he told me something about what he did with other girls and I told my female fronds. One of my friends with a big mouth went up to him and told him for 3 weeks now I haven’t talked to him because he doesn’t want to talk to me, he’s mad at me and he said he’s never telling me stuff ever again…things are so awkward between us.i need help cos im always crying about how our friendship broke up.im so close to him and hes my only male friend.

Broken Friendship

A.

You don’t have much to lose by going to talk to him and telling him you have feelings for him. This way it will put your actions into perspective. If you tell him that it upset you he was going out with other girls because you like him, this has the potential of changing how he sees you. He is avoiding you now — and telling the truth doesn’t mean you have to start dating — but it will explain things, and, as I’ve said, you have nothing to lose.

Broken Friendship