Home » Disorders » PTSD » PTSD?

PTSD?

Ok so I’m a normal teen but my mom has taken away my Xbox, stuck me with my annoying little brother, crushed my social life, and made me stay be her side all the time. All because I have PTSD, all I want is my own life and I definitely don’t feel like a I have PTSD, before the treatment I had many friends, the used to come over all the time, everybody loved me but now I can’t stand my mom. She is mentally torturing me. I am very active and always get my 60 mins of activity. But my doctor game me 90 sit-ups, 30 push ups, ect. A day, how this will help me with PTSD I have no idea. Also how is taking away my Xbox going to help, I’m a straight A student and only use to play an hour or two a day because all my friends were playing and I thought it was fun! So please help me. Is what my doctor and mom doing right? Or do I actually have the right idea. If neither can you find a new cure for PTSD?

PTSD?

A.

I am not exactly sure what the situation is because there is too little information, but it is clear that you don’t feel you are being treated fairly. It sounds like you need to talk to your school guidance counselor. He or she will be able to get a handle on the details and give you some guidance about how to proceed.

PTSD?