Home » Disorders » OCD » Future Fears

Future Fears

I don’t know how my future will turn out. I am a girl with very little confidence in myself, I am always the person in the dark corner. My dream is to be a pilot when I grow up and go to college. Many people in my life say I don’t have a future or am too stupid to even get a job. I am starting to believe it with my poor grades. I study as much as I could but I can’t raise it up. I don’t know what I want to be. Being a pilot was my dream ever since I was 3. I am not interested in anything else, and I don’t want to let down anyone. I am starting to worry what will happen to me when I get out of high school…dreams come true right? I don’t think I could make it. What should I do?

Future Fears

A.

“Man, alone, has the power to transform his thoughts into physical reality; man, alone, can dream and make his dreams come true.” — Napoleon Hill

Keep your dream close to you and allow yourself to strive toward it. Pilots need to be both mentally and physically fit. They need to be aware and continually able to learn new things about new airplanes and instruments. Get some help from your teachers at school. Your dream is worth fighting for, working toward, and inspiring you. Nurture yourself so you can grow into who you want to be.

Future Fears