Home » Worried about My Jealousy

Worried about My Jealousy

.

I am a REALLY jealous person. What’s mine is mine and I want to get rid of that mentality. I know if I keep this up it will ruin my relationship, but I don’t know how to calm down.

Worried about My Jealousy

A.

Although jealousy is a very human trait, I am glad you have it on your agenda to change. The more your are able to believe in yourself and your own well-being the less jealous you will be. This is a time to cultivate self-confidence. With your relationship it is best to talk about the jealousy with your partner as an issue you are having. The discussion, without blame, can help provide a more intimate communication.

If you don’t see some improvement within the next 30 days I would make an appointment with a therapist to unravel the source of the jealousy. The find help tab at the top of the page can help you locate someone in your area.

Worried about My Jealousy