Home » Two Boys Like Me

Two Boys Like Me

I have an issue.. There are two boys that like me. Now, boy 1, I’ve liked him since June. We’ve hung out a lot of summer, I was very shy though. But we would just chill to going swimming. Then another girl came into play, and he ended up dating her, leaving me in the dust.. But now that they are broken up, he has told me that he never wants to hurt me and he doesn’t want to, and that he likes me. And we also have plans to have sex, we both want to lose our virginity to each other. Me and boy 1 relate to each other personality wise. We act the same. And I would rather chose him over boy 2, I just don’t want to make the wrong choice. So boy 2, we started talking about 3 weeks ago. I told him I liked him, cause he made me so so so happy, so I told him I liked him, and after that he stopped talking to me completely, then, me and boy one start talking again, and boy 2 comes back. And they both come back telling me they like me. Boy 2 is nice, probably very sweet, me and him have the same interests, but not the same personality. I guess what I’m asking is which would you rather be with, a boy with the same personality or a boy with the same interests? I really like both of them, but I like boy 1 better, I just don’t want to make the wrong choice. What do you think I should do?

Two Boys Like Me

A.

You have answered the question yourself. Twice in your brief question you mentioned you liked boy number 1 better and that you would choose him. Trust yourself. You already seem intuitively to know whom you want to be with – so honor that. Let us know how it goes.

Two Boys Like Me