Home » Personality » How To Get Rid of a Split Personality?

How To Get Rid of a Split Personality?

Something I have wanted to know for a while now. I have split personality disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. For a while now I’ve wanted to know if there is a way to completely get rid of a split personality?

How To Get Rid of a Split Personality?

A.

I’m not sure what you mean by “a split personality disorder.” When you use that expression, perhaps you mean that sometimes you are feeling very strong emotions regarding one aspect of your life, and the next day you feel completely different. If so, that is a common experience among teenagers.

It may be possible that you are referring to multiple personality disorder which is now called dissociative identity disorder. Many people also confuse schizophrenia with dissociative identity disorder but the two are very different.

Dissociative identity disorder is a relatively rare disorder. Individuals who have the disorder are not typically diagnosed until adulthood.

I am not certain what you meant by the expression “split personality disorder” so it is difficult to give you a specific answer. I would recommend seeing a mental health professional about your symptoms. It is always wise to seek a professional opinion about unusual or concerning psychological symptoms. Please take care.

How To Get Rid of a Split Personality?