Home » Disorders » Sleep » Dreamed of Miscarriage

Dreamed of Miscarriage

I recently lost a baby a month and a half ago. The other night I had a dream of being in the hospital holding a perfectly healthy baby. I don’t know what it could mean.

Dreamed of Miscarriage

A.

I’m so very sorry for your loss. I suspect that the dream is what you dreamed of — holding a perfect, healthy baby in your arms. You are grieving. It is natural to think about how things could have been as well as how they are.

I hope you are getting good support in this difficult time. Many hospitals have grief support groups for parents who have lost a child. Please consider taking part in such a group. There is something very reassuring about being with others who really understand.

Dreamed of Miscarriage