Home » She’s Unable to Eat

She’s Unable to Eat

I’m 15 and this started about a week or two ago. i’d be really hungry and when i eat, after only about 3 or 4 bites i get extremely full. then about 5 hours later i’d be extremely hungry again and only able to eat 3 or 4 bites. also, I’ve been really upset lately and i don’t know why

She’s Unable to Eat

A.

Please make an appointment with your medical doctor. I hope you already have since this letter came in weeks ago. Not everything is a psychological issue. If you don’t know why you’re upset and you are having trouble eating, it may be that there is a medical reason. Get that checked out first. If your doctor examinines you thoroughly and runs some tests and you check out okay, then consider seeing a counselor.

She’s Unable to Eat