Home » Moving on?

Moving on?

I was in a relationship for about four years. It ended becuase of me cheating and all kind of different things. After it ended I would pray every night just to get another chance cuz i though she was the one for me. She came back but decided her feelings weren’t the same anymore and said we weren’t ever getting back together. I’m really having a ruff time dealing with this. I want to move on and I want to forget about her. What can I do to get over all of this???

Moving on?

A.

Getting over a love, particularly when the breakup was the result of something you did, is particularly difficult. I am very glad that you have come to the realization that you want to change and move on. I think the first thing to do is find a therapist who can help you understand more about why you cheated n the first place, and, more importantly, how not to let it happen again. The find help tab at the top of the page will help you find someone in your area.

If you don’t know why it happened in the first place it is very likely to happen again.

Moving on?