Home » Unconscious Humming

Unconscious Humming

People have asked me why I am always humming. I do it all of the time. Not loudly, but enough to have people mention it to me. Is there a cause for this?

Unconscious Humming

A.

Hmmmm a good question! Here is what I know: There is a direct connection between moaning, groaning and depression. These unconscious utterances are directly linked to a down mood. My guess is that your humming is likely to be little bits of joy bubbling up from your unconscious. Unless you are humming the Funeral March of a Marionette, I will bet it is an indication of a content mind.

If I am right about this, let those who ask know that you hum when you feel good. You can be a ray of sunshine in both your day and theirs.

Unconscious Humming