Home » Girlfriend causing me to be jealous

Girlfriend causing me to be jealous

Everytime my girlfriend leaves its to hang out with other guys. When she hangs out with other guys she doesnt talk or text me back. When she does its always i”m sorry i didn”t hear the phone ring. But when we are together she doesn”t have a problem hearing her phone ring. Then if i confront her about it she gets mad at me and tells me to just leave her alone and not to talk to her. What do i do?

Girlfriend causing me to be jealous

A.

What you do is have a serious talk with your girlfriend about your relationship when you aren’t mad or stressed. I can’t tell if she isn’t that into you or if you are crowding her too much. It does seem that the two of you have different expectations for how you respond to each other and how you spend your time when you’re not together. You two need to get on the same page about the terms of your relationship so you don’t disappoint each other or hurt each other. A little time doing some honest talking can spare you both a lot of pain.

Girlfriend causing me to be jealous