Home » Boyfriend is avoiding me

Boyfriend is avoiding me

I have been with my boyfriend for five months on and off this is our third time together and he hasnt been talking to me much at all. And when i asked him why he wanted to get back together he said because he was board and cuz he missed me and because he has me trained (sexual wise) and its to much work to train someone else…and that really hurt…i don’t know what to do or what to think and i would like to know why he wont talk to me.

Boyfriend is avoiding me

A.

I think you do know why but you don’t like it. You aren’t willing to face that he isn’t that into you. Even worse, he is using you. He comes back to you for his convenience, not because he cares. Why would you want anything to do with him? Let go of him and make yourself available for a guy who loves you and cherishes you for you — not as an antidote to his own laziness.

Boyfriend is avoiding me