Home » Disorders » Depression » I’m Very Depressed

I’m Very Depressed

I’m depressed like all the time and all my family members say I have no reason to be depressed but i think there wrong. Around 2 years ago i lost my horse, she was everything to me. I can’t seem to get over it.

I’m Very Depressed

A.

I am so sorry for your loss. Thank you for taking the time to write. To lose your precocious horse must have been a terrible blow. At 13 I imagine that you had the horse for a significant part of your life. This loss may certainly be the cause for some of your feelings. The fact that you believe it is makes it all the more true.

I would encourage you to talk to you school’s guidance counselor for some help in talking about this. Your family members may not fully understand how close you felt, but others will.

I’m Very Depressed