Home » Peyronie’s Disease

Peyronie’s Disease

I have pyronnes what can I do about this problem?

Peyronie’s Disease

A.

I think what you are referring to is “Peyronie’s disease.” This is a curvature of the penis that can be caused by a trauma – like being hit hard. Cases range from very mild to severe. Sometimes it develops slowly. Sometimes it appears quite suddenly. Many men with mild cases are not uncomfortable, although they may be troubled by the change in appearance. But some men experience severe pain during erection or sexual intercourse and develop erectile dysfunction. This disease is not contagious and is not caused by a sexually transmitted disease. Treatments for Peyronie’s disease include oral medicines, injections, and surgery.

I suggest you educate yourself by reading about the disease and possible treatments. Then go see your doctor to discuss what treatment option might be best for you. The goal of all treatments is to make it possible for you to enjoy sexual intercourse.

Peyronie’s Disease