Home » Involved wth Married Man

Involved wth Married Man

i have been involved with a man who i feel is the one for me he came out recently and told me he was still married and even living with her. He claims he dose not love her and he is there for his son ..she cheated on him and is now pregnant. they dont know who the father is he said after the baby is born he is leaving her ..but my question is why is it ok to leave then and not not.he tells me all the time he loves me and wants to be with me and to trust him that we will be fine.we have not had intercourse yet i do not want to take it to that level .we just have been on a diffrent route.but i still feel confused about the situation .i never would have pictured myself in this situation nor would i have allowed this to happen if i knew he was married in the fist place.being he is my emotions are a mess and i dont know what to do.why dose this child need to be born for him to leave

Involved wth Married Man

A.

This man isn’t treating you or his wife fairly. You may not have known he is married but he did. He says that his wife cheated and it’s unclear who the father of the child is. But do you know for a fact that is true? Or could that be a story too? Can you trust a liar?

My advice? As painful as it may be, take a huge step back. At 30, you know better than to waste your time with someone who cheats. Be glad you didn’t let this relationship develop further than it did. Find someone who deserves your trust and who doesn’t ask you to help break up a family.

Involved wth Married Man