Home » Disorders » Sleep » Reaccuring Dream For Three Weeks?

Reaccuring Dream For Three Weeks?

The dream is always the same. Everytime I go to sleep it happens. In this dream, its an open field with a single blossoming tree in it, nothing else. The sky is a blank blue, not a cloud in sight. But in the horizen, the sky is red. The treee then withers and dies, and comes back to life rapidly, over and over again in just a few split seconds. Next thing I know, I’m awake. What could it mean?

Reaccuring Dream For Three Weeks?

A.

Hello and thanks for your question:

You know, there’s really nothing magical about dream interpretation. The first thing I always ask my patients, is what do you think it’s about? Think about that for a moment. It could be about you getting older, going through puberty, or even getting your period.

Dreams are just our subconscious working while we’re asleep. Remember this: even if we are asleep, our brain isn’t. It keeps working to keep us alive and it often processes the day’s material. It can solve problems, or create things while we are asleep.

Dreams can be funny, terrifying, weird or wonderful. They have more to do with what has happened to you, or what you might think is going to happen in the future. You can interpret your own dream, but I would have to guess that this one is more about you growing up.

I hope this helps,

Dr. Diana Walcutt

Reaccuring Dream For Three Weeks?

Diana L. Walcutt, Ph.D.