Home » She’s just not into you

She’s just not into you

Ok so basically seems like all my guy friends hate spending time with there girlfriends, which i can find lots of posts on ( he doesnt wanna spend time with me , he doesnt say he loves me, etc.) but i cant find the situation reversed. like i always wanna spend time with my girlfriend but she doesnt seem to care if she doesnt spend time with me , i mean she says she misses me and she is sorry when she shows up 3 hrs late but its so frustrating or she says she has homework and is on facebook all night. meanwhile my roomate is having fun with his girlfriend. am i doing something wrong do i not ignore her enough. I try everything to make her wanna come over or at least invite me over but it doesnt seem to help, I cook her breakfast and any meal she wants , i clean the dishes even learned how to knit so i could spend more time with her, and now she wants to start coaching basketball so ill see her even less. feels like she is happy seeing me once a week for 4 hrs and i have to plan around her schedule to see her. any advice would be great thanks

She’s just not into you

A.

I’m sorry to be the one to tell you that she’s just not into you in the way you are with her. My advice is to keep this girl as a friend but look elsewhere for love. You sound like a really, really nice guy. Judging by my mail, there are many, many women out there who are dying to meet someone as thoughtful as you are. Make yourself available to someone who can appreciate all you have to offer.

She’s just not into you