Home » Relationships » Sexuality » She’s never had an orgasm…

She’s never had an orgasm…

Q: I’m 21 and have been with my fiancee now for four years. We are very open sexually with each other and i feel completely comfortable with him and very much enjoy when we have sex, but no matter what we try, even when i masturbate, I have never achieved orgasm. I feel like i get close, but then it all goes away.

I feel like this is not normal and i am missing out on a very enjoyable part of my life, and i know it bothers him, making him feel like he can’t pleasure me enough. We’ve tried different foreplaying, role-playing…nothing works. I don’t know what to do, but i really don’t want to give up on the chance i could experience something so many other women do.

She’s never had an orgasm…

A.

I’m glad you and your boyfriend enjoy and trust each other so much. I’m sure this problem must be frustrating for both of you. I have a couple of suggestions. First, see an endocrinologist. The problem may not be in technique. It may be in your hormones. The other possibility is that the issue has become such a concern for the two of you that you can’t really relax into it. In that case, it might be helpful to see a couples therapist who specializes in sexual matters for some guidance.

She’s never had an orgasm…