Home » Boyfriend joined an adult dating website

Boyfriend joined an adult dating website

Q: My boyfriend recently joined an adult dating and I found out. So I decided to take it upon myself to make up a fake profile and start talking to him. When I asked if he was in a relationship he stated no. What would be the best advise? Should I continue to talk or confront him about it?

A.

Ah. I’m confused. Why would you want to stay in a relationship with someone who is still looking and is ready to cheat? The only talking I think you should do is to say “goodbye.” Be grateful he’s a dumb cheat so you didn’t waste any more time on him.