Home » Can we get back the relationship we had?

Can we get back the relationship we had?

Am with 1 year and 4 months in the relationship right now but we’re having a very serious problem and we’ve been struggling for this for less than a year now. Actually the first 6 months of the relationship was pretty good, we’re always going out the caring for each other and the sex life was amazing too. But after 6 months being together and i got pregnant and it was been aborted because he ask me to do it because that time we’re both young and immature not to think about the right thing to do.

Then the relationship suddenly change and now it is in the worst part of the relationship. Now he’s been so addicted to other girls and dating them too. of course I don’t know what else are they doing and I feel hurt especially the we can’t do sex anymore. I know he’s also trying and trying to do his best thing but what will do then if he whenever he’s putting it inside he feels that he is naked in front of his sister. He said it’s not pleasuring at all. But still he can’t leave me because he said he loves me a lot.

We suppose to get married but it is always been postponed because of the major problem we’re having in our relationship

We really don’t know what to do about the situation. Please let me know if there’s another way to get back the time we are still doing it and what are the ways and if there’s nothing we can do about our situation just please let me know too. I am tired of thinking solutions and crying from this kind of problem we are encountering in our relationship. Is there’s also another way for him to change from dating other girls. What should I do? I love him a lot Thanks.

A.

It sounds to me like the pregnancy and abortion were traumatic for you both. My guess is that the realities of being grown up and responsible were just too frightening to your boyfriend. He may still have strong feelings for you but he is in no way ready for marriage and he knows it. In a strange way, he is giving you a kind of gift. Instead of leaving you, he is setting up a situation that will make you dump him. The most loving thing the two of you can do is let each other go gently. Admit that you aren’t ready to be together and wish each other a good life. Yes, it will hurt for awhile. Yes, there will be regrets. But it’s better to separate and grow from the experience than to make a marriage that doesn’t have a chance to succeed.