Home » How to Talk to My Therapist About Pot?

How to Talk to My Therapist About Pot?

Q. How to talk to my therapist about smoking pot again? I quit for about 1 month then I was feeling real bad with head hurting, sweating real bad started smoking pot again and it when away. I WANT to STOP so bad what should I tell my therapist.

How to Talk to My Therapist About Pot?

A.

Tell your therapist the truth. It’s the only way she can help you. She cannot help you to stop using marijuana if she has no idea that you are using it and that is has become a problem for you. If you want her help you have to ask for it. There is no other way. She is not a mind reader. Thanks for writing.

How to Talk to My Therapist About Pot?