Home » My boyfriend doesn’t talk to me.

My boyfriend doesn’t talk to me.

i’m 15 and I’m really confused. my boyfriend and i have been going out for a little over a month, and he hardly talks to me. we only have a few classes together, but we still see each other during the day. but, when we do see each other, he says maybe 2 words to me, and then immediatly has to leave. he won’t call me wither, and when i text message him, he hardly ever responds…

what should i do?? all my friends are getting mad at him because how he’s making me feel, and they think i should break up with him…
but i really like him!
what should i do about it?

My boyfriend doesn’t talk to me.

A.

Apparently you and your boyfriend have different ideas about what it means to be a couple. Before you dump him, please talk to him honestly about how you feel and what you would like him to do differently. That gives him a chance to tell you what he thinks going out means. Then the two of you can decide if you are right for each other.

My boyfriend doesn’t talk to me.