Home » Library » Confidential to Ohio guy

Confidential to Ohio guy

Your relationship has always been seriously out of balance. You’ve always been giving more emotionally. Even in your break-up, you are holding most of the feelings. Please move on. As heartbroken as you feel right now, it is better that this relationship ended so that you can find someone who is more emotionally available and more honest. Believe me. There are many, many women out there who are longing to meet a guy like you.

Confidential to Ohio guy

Dr. Marie Hartwell-WalkerDr. Marie is licensed as both a psychologist and marriage and family counselor. She specializes in couples and family therapy and parent education. Follow her on Facebook or Twitter.