Home » Eating Disorders » Can my cheating wife live in our house?

Can my cheating wife live in our house?

My wife cheated on me and is continuing to see the guy she cheated on me with. says she dont wanna be married anymore. She doesnt want to go thru any counseling or anything. She doesnt have the money to move out of the house but keeps on disrespecting me in it. I work 3rd shift every night and cant go to work without thinking that the other guy is at my house. can i just put her out ??

Can my cheating wife live in our house?

A.

I’m sorry. This is a legal question, not a therapy one. Please see an attorney to find out what your rights are. You may find that you do have more say in this situation than you think.

Can my cheating wife live in our house?