Home » Confidential to abused wife

Confidential to abused wife

I am not printing your letter for your protection.

I hope you have a password. Writing to me on a computer your husband has access to is very, very dangerous. Please delete the history in your computer and only use a library computer for this type of mail.

You need to call the Domestic Violence hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7233). There are people there 24/7 who can help you figure out what you need to do and how. Please call them as soon as you are in a safe place to do so.

You are definitely in danger. You owe it to your children and yourself to get out of the situation as quickly as you can.

Confidential to abused wife

A.
Confidential to abused wife