Home » Disorders » OCD » She’s obsessed with bellies.

She’s obsessed with bellies.

Hello, I’m obsessed by men’s bellies. If I see a belly uncovered, it catches my attention, and it’s very exciting for me to see a waist and belly uncovered before having sex. If it’s ticklish it’s more exciting, but I’m not sure if I’m a normal woman or not (for that!)
Is it just something like fetish or something else? I can have sex of course without that, but for me this part of the body is so important. If I think at that when I try to sleep, it helps me go to sleep.. What about that ? Thanks in advance.

She’s obsessed with bellies.

A.

This seems to me to be absolutely harmless. Different people are sexually aroused by different parts of anatomy. Nobody knows why some men are turned on by women’s breasts and some find legs much more interesting. Some women like big muscles on their men; some like little pot bellies. Maybe it is a way that nature makes sure that there is someone for everyone. You say you can have sex with or without the fun of tickling your partner’s belly. Thinking about it soothes you. You aren’t hurting anyone or taking advantage of anyone. My best advice to you is to stop worrying about it and enjoy it. I hope you have a sweetheart who enjoys your pleasure at simply seeing his waist.

She’s obsessed with bellies.