Home » Parenting » My live-in boyfriend wants nothing to do with my children.

My live-in boyfriend wants nothing to do with my children.

A.

My live in boyfriend of 10 months just told me he never wants anything to do with my childre. I have three children, ages 9, 11, 16. My boyfriend has two children, ages 5,8. My boyfriend, myself and my children all reside in the same household. Last night he tells me he wants nothing to do with my children. He said he is not their father and should not be required to even speak to them. How Cold. The kids are on summer vaca and have been for three weeks. I dont understand what happened or why he would want to be so hateful to them. This morning he said he was going to act like they dont exist when they come home. Help me understand please!