Home » How to stop cutting even on Prozac?

How to stop cutting even on Prozac?

Q. I’m a 28 yr old mom of 4, who has been depressed for 15 years and severely depressed for a year and a half after the death of my dad, i recently began taking prozac and i have consent urges of cutting….i need advise

How to stop cutting even on Prozac?

A.

Your medication therapy should be accompanied by talk therapy. Do what you can to seek counseling to help with the cutting. I know of no drug that can put a stop to cutting. If you do not do it for yourself, do it for your children. They need a healthy mom so that they can be healthy, well-balanced children. Take care

How to stop cutting even on Prozac?