Home » He expects more than he gives

He expects more than he gives

I am 23 yrs grl in India and i dearly love my boyfriend. he is very simple , very caring , very affectinate and the best thing is that we have told our parents about our relationship. We want to marry soon but sometimes my boyfriend makes a lot of mess. he is a type of person who keeps mum when his mood is off , he always expects me to understand him but never tries to understand me. both of us are truly in love with each other but sometimes i get too much frustrated with this attitude of my boy friend. plz help me out

He expects more than he gives

A.

Please slow down in your decision to marry. You may love each other but your relationship isn’t balanced enough yet for you to commit to a life together. A healthy relationship is not this one-sided. Spend more time together. See if this man is willing to learn how to be less self-centered and more willing to try to understand your feelings. I don’t know what kind of messes he makes. I do know that being a healthy adult means taking responsibility for one’s mistakes and not shutting out the people who love you.

He expects more than he gives