Home » Ask the Therapist » Relationships » Sexuality » He ejaculates too fast.

He ejaculates too fast.

Q: MY HUSBAND AND I HAVE BEEN MARRIED FOR 1 1/2 YEARS NOW. THIS IS BOTH OUR SECOND MARRIAGE. THE PROBLEM IS THAT WHEN WE HAVE SEX I EITHER CAN’T GET AN ORGASM OR HE JUST STICKS IT IN AND HE GETS RIGHT OFF. THIS IS GETTING TO BOTHER ME QUITE A BIT. SINCE MY LAST HUSBAND PASSED AWAY I AM A VERY PASSIONATE PERSON AND MY PRESENT HUSBAND IS SO QUICK TO HAVE AN ORGASM. HOW OR WHAT CAN WE DO? HE HAS BEEN ON A FEW MEDICATIONS FOR THIS BUT IT MAKES HIM FEEL FUNNY AND I DON’T WANT THAT. WE HAVE TRIED CREAMS, AND EVEN THE FORPLAY HAS LASTED QUITE A LONG TIME SO THAT I MAY GET OFF BEFORE HIM. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

A: I would suggest either finding someone in your area that specializes in sex therapy or find some books written by sex experts and do some research. There are some techniques such as the penile squeeze that can help with this situation. You may see if your local library has any books by Masters and Johnson. They were prominent researchers in this area. There are things you can do as a couple but it will take patience and excellent communication. Good luck with your issue.

He ejaculates too fast.

A.
He ejaculates too fast.