We’re looking for an experienced blogger with a proven track record in blogging who can blog on the topic of clinical psychotherapy practice management and marketing.
We want personal insights mixed in with talking about how a mental health professional can best do practice management and improve their marketing message.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Blog at least twice weekly on the topics of clinical psychotherapy practice management and marketing
- Speak frankly and openly about your experiences with your practice
- Occasionally review any new news (or research) published about this topic or that may be relevant to a professional readership
- Share other great resources you find about practice management and marketing
- Include appropriate stock imagery with each blog entry
- Self-edit and self-publish with minimal supervision and oversight
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be a working mental health professional or clinician with prior practice management and/or marketing experience
- Experience in blogging
- Experience using WordPress, including inserting images
- Experience with SEO a plus
- Must have solid writing skills, forming coherent sentences and paragraphs
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent proofreading skills (you must proof your own work before submission)
- Ability to work independently & reliably with little supervision
This is a freelance, independent contractor position that pays a fixed monthly stipend of $350 per month to start. You will work from home.
U.S./Canadian residents only. We are an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
Please email careers at psychcentral.com with resume or vita. You must include previous blogging experience and link to blog.