We’re looking for a person with experience in customer service to help service our therapist directory customers. These customers are therapists or other mental health professionals who are paying to be listed in our therapist directory. They need help with creating and crafting the strongest marketing message possible, to help inform potential clients about the strengths and benefits of considering to see them for psychotherapy or related mental health services.
This job has two main responsibilities: marketing support and customer service. In the marketing support role, you will work to help therapists develop the best, strongest directory listing they possibly can, highlighting the characteristics of themselves and their practice appropriately. In the customer service role, you will approve new listings, process orders, and respond to customer inquiries as needed. This may include helping therapists with their listing, walking them through updates or changes, and helping them edit and upload photos and videos.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and approve new entries to our therapist directory
- Improve directory listings for grammar, readability, and SEO (search engine optimization) value
- Respond to customer inquiries about their directory listing
- Help customers (who may not be technically savvy) to navigate and update their directory listing
- Edit directory listings as needed
- Crop, edit, and resize therapist images and photographs
- Review and approve orders
- Issue refunds
- Self-edit and self-publish with minimal supervision and oversight
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Working on college degree (or have an existing college degree)
- Have marketing and writing experience or background
- Must know and be a regular user of WordPress
- Must be familiar with Woocommerce
- Experience with SEO a plus
- Must have solid writing skills, forming coherent, complete sentences and paragraphs
- Must be a strong communicator
- Must have strong grammar skills
- Attention to detail is a must
- Excellent proofreading skills (you must proof your own and others’ work regularly)
- Ability to work independently & reliably with little supervision
This is a freelance, independent contractor position that pays a fixed hourly rate (between $15.65 and $16.80/hour, depending upon experience), up to 20 hours/week (no guaranteed weekly minimum of hours/week). There is no guaranteed minimum amount of hours per week. This is a work-at-home position, so you may reside ANYWHERE within the United States.
U.S. residents (you must be residing in the U.S. now) only. We are an equal opportunity employer.
How to apply
Please email careers at psychcentral.com with resume or vita.