If you are a homeless veteran or a veteran at risk of becoming homeless, these pages provide information that you can use to seek help. They include addresses, phone numbers and websites to find out about services, programs and other help that is available.
This Web site's articles addresses the following topics:
- Getting Started (Developing a plan),
- Where to go for Help,
- Replacing Personal Records,
- Seeking Federal Benefits,
- Guide for Women Veterans,
- Guide for Incarcerated Veterans,
- Phone/Web site List, and
- Resources for Homeless Veterans.
If you experience difficulties getting results or locating services in your local area, call the National Coalition for Homeless Veterans, 1-800-VET-HELP.
Rating: 0 (out of 10.0, based upon 0 votes)
> Vote for this resource
Submitted by: jsf
Submitted on: 13-Sep-2006